Access to Information Act and Privacy Act Bulletins
The annual Info Source bulletins contain summaries of federal court case decisions and statistics relating to the administration of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act. Since 2009, Statistical Information and Federal Court Decision Summaries have been produced in two separate publications.
- The Federal Court Decisions Summaries Bulletin contains key federal court decision summaries related to the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act.
- The Statistical Reporting Bulletin summarizes annual government-wide statistical information relating to the administration of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act and long-term trends.
Bulletins from 1998 through 2008 are available in an Archive.
The statistical data summarized in the Statistical Information Bulletin is also available in an open format.
This information is published in HTML and CSV or XML formats and is part of the Government's open data portal. The portal offers machine-readable formats, enabling citizens, private sector and non-government organizations to leverage this data in innovative and value-added ways.
For more information, review the, Open Government Licence visit the open data portal or browse more datasets.
The data set offers government-wide statistical information and long-term trends relating to the administration of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, including key information such as:
- requests received during the period identified;
- requests brought forward from the previous period;
- total number of requests;
- requests completed; and
- requests carried forward to the next period.
- Bulletin Number 30, 2008
- Bulletin Number 29, 2007
- Bulletin Number 28, 2005
- Bulletin Number 27, 2004
- Bulletin Number 26, 2003
- Bulletin Number 25, 2002 (PDF Version)
- Bulletin Number 24, 2001 (PDF Version)
- Bulletin Number 23, 2000 (PDF Version)
- Bulletin Number 22, 1999 (PDF Version)
- Bulletin Number 21, 1998 (PDF Version)